NSS fixes new registration date Reviewed by Momizat on . The management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has postponed the date for the start of the 2017/2018 National Service registration from Monday 17 July, 201 The management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has postponed the date for the start of the 2017/2018 National Service registration from Monday 17 July, 201 Rating: 0
You Are Here: Home » General News » Featured » NSS fixes new registration date

NSS fixes new registration date

The management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has postponed the date for the start of the 2017/2018 National Service registration from Monday 17 July, 2017 to Monday 24th July, 2017.

According to the scheme, this is to allow ample time to all stakeholders in the registration process to adequately prepare for the exercise.

A statement signed by acting Executive Director for the NSS, Mr Ussif Mustapha, urged all prospective national service personnel to take note of the new date.

The date affects all NSS registration centres across the country.

In all, some 91,871 personnel are going to be posted around the country for the 2017/2018 service year.

About 76,908 (85%) of the service personnel deployed would serve in the public sector while the remaining 14,963 (15%) have been posted to the private sector.

Source: Ghana/AccraFM.com

About The Author

Number of Entries : 6868

© 2015 VoiceFm online

Scroll to top