2017/2018 NSS postings out Reviewed by Momizat on . The National Service Secretariat has released postings for the 2017/2018 service year. In all some 91,871 personnel are going to be posted around the country. A The National Service Secretariat has released postings for the 2017/2018 service year. In all some 91,871 personnel are going to be posted around the country. A Rating: 0
You Are Here: Home » General News » Featured » 2017/2018 NSS postings out

2017/2018 NSS postings out

The National Service Secretariat has released postings for the 2017/2018 service year.

In all some 91,871 personnel are going to be posted around the country.

Addressing the media in Accra on Friday 7 July, 2017, the Executive Director of the scheme, Ussif Mustapha, stated an SMS short code has also been made available to help prospective national service personnel access their postings.

According to him, about 76,908 (85%) of the service personnel deployed would serve in the public sector while the remaining 14,963 (15%) have been posted to the private sector.

Service personnel are expected to complete their biometric registration at their respective district offices between 17th July and 17th August, 2017.

They are to report to work on September 1, 2017.

Source: Ghana/AccraFM.com

About The Author

Number of Entries : 6865

© 2015 VoiceFm online

Scroll to top